Saturday, March 31, 2007

Kirkwood, and the End of the Comp. Season

Well
I accomplished one of my seasons goes to ski on the world tour, that goal came true on Friday monrning. I qualified two days before to ski in the North American Championships at Kirkwood. On friday morning I learned that I would start 54, typical for me to start in the back. I thought the snow would be soft (corn) but that would be a understantment, it was like skiing on grippy chream cheese. During my run I ended of getting lost after hitting a cliff and coming out on a rock, it kindof rattled me, as I was landing I saw the racks and had to open my stands up to try to put the rocks between my legs . Seconds last I found myself skiing by my next line, so then I was shotting from the on what to do. And I ended up shooting myself in the foot, I lined up a big air, but the trany wasn't there and I ended up crashed forward like a front flip in cream cheese. It sucked to have that happen. But at lease I have no injuries and it's time to hit the spring corn with friends in shasata.
With the end of my second year on the tour and my first full tour I'm happy to have finished 13th overall in the US as of right now, but now the hungry to be number on is evens tronger and I want to stand on the top of the podium. I want to thank all of my sponsors for the support.

No comments: