Nor Cal, Shasta style! the Bold and Beautiful rock climbing of Jefferson State. One day you may be clipping bolts on the Limestone of Lover's Leap in Callahan, the next day, running it out on a Class IV granite dome in the Castle Crags Wilderness. Other options include bouldering, sport or trad climbing on one of the many volcanic micro crags located around the City of Mt Shasta.
• Lover's Leap Limestone, 50 routes from 5.7-5.12, great spot for 5.9-5.11 climbers wanting to get strong and clip some bolts year round.
• Ney Spring, 30 routes from 5.8-5.13a, mixed rock routes on non-columnar basalt. Routes will challenge you both mentally and physically, if you are looking to put your trad lead skills to the test, Ney Spring should not be missed. Fall through spring, routes mostly in the 5.10-5.11 range.
• Castle Crags Wilderness, 50 routes from 5.6-5.13, Adventure climbing in Nor Cal. A little old and a little new, more to come. Some of the new route development Castle has seen recent years as well as some old favorites.
New 3rd Edition Features:
High quality printing with perfect bound cover!
• South Fork Dihedrals and The Cube, bouldering 6 routes, 5.7-5.11, easy access and toproping.
• Cantera Loop 10 routes, 5.4-5.11, easy access and toproping on the bank of the Upper Sacramento River.
SORRY SOLD OUT